enarhyazzh-CNzh-TWcsdanlettlfifrkadeelhihuisiditjakolvmsnofaplptruskslessvthtrukviyi

.........-----

translate arrow

AMSTERDAM: September 28, 2017. Panalpina has added another perishables company to its growing fruit and veg. network with the acquisition of Dutch specialist importer Interfresh Airfreight Handling. Read more: panalpina_perishables.pdf

DOHA: September 28, 2017. Qatar Airways has acquired a 49 percent shareholding in AQA Holding, the new parent company of Meridiana, while the previous sole shareholder Alisarda has retained 51 percent. Read more: Meridiana.pdf

BASEL: September 28, 2017. Agility is the first freight forwarder to receive Qualified Envirotainer Provider (QEP) expert accreditation for its cold chain management of pharma and life sciences products. Read more: Agility_Basel.pdf

ESSEN: September 27, 2017. DB Schenker has extended its agreement with the International Paralympic Committee to provide logistics, courier services, freight forwarding and Customs clearance for a number of future events including the upcoming Paralympic Games. Read more: Paralympics.pdf

AA Puerto Rico returnRIYADH: September 27, 2017. Bahri and the Bolloré Group have officially launched their joint venture Bahri Bolloré Logistics with Bahri owning 60 percent and Bolloré the remaining 40 percent. Read more: BBL.pdf

FRANKFURT/CHICAGO: September 27,2017. DoKaSch Temperature Solutions, the Germany-based provider of climate-controlled air cargo containers, is making its range of Opticooler ULDs available for rent in the U.S. Read more: opticooler_usa.pdf

PARIS: September 27, 2017. French shipping, forwarding & logistics, NVOCC and port & marine services group NAXCO is celebrating its 50th anniversary. Read more: 50.pdf

SYDNEY: September 27, 2017. Supply chain logistics company Brambles, which sold its CHEP ULD business last year, has topped the Dow Jones Sustainability Index in the global Commercial Services and Supplies sector for 2017. Read more: Dow_Jones.pdf

BASEL: September 26, 2017. Panalpina relates how KLM helped the inhabitants of the French/Dutch island of Saint Martin following Hurricane Irma. Read more: Saint_Martin_relief_.pdf

TRIESTE: September 26, 2017. P&O has announced the launch of a new block train between Zeebrugge, Belgium and Trieste, Italy. Read more: Trieste_train.pdf

BREMEN: September 26, 2017. The Dettmer Group has acquired LHU Luft Hafen Umschlag GmbH, the largest air cargo handling company at Hamburg Airport. Read more: LHU_Hamburg.pdf

HAMBURG: September 25, 2017. Hapag-Lloyd has recycled three 4,000 TEU United Arab Shipping Company A-4 class container ships at certified shipyards in Turkey and China. Read more: recycled.pdf

BILUND, Denmark: September 26, 2017. Volga-Dnepr Airlines has joined the Hurricane Irma relief effort with An-124-100 and IL-76td-90VD flights to Pointe-à- Pitre, Bridgetown and Miami. Read more: hurricane_irma.pdf

DALLAS/FORT WORTH: September 25, 2017. American Airlines has begun limited service to Puerto Rico (above) following the devasation caused by Hurricane Maria. Read more: Puerto_Rico.pdf

PURCHASE, NY: September 25, 2017. Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, subsidiaries of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, are seeking a preliminary injunction against the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Read more: Teamsters.pdf

- powered by Quickchilli.com -